All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionArtificial Intelligence Techniques for Networked Manufacturing Enterprises Management addresses prominent concepts and applications of AI techlogies in the management of networked manufacturing enterprises. The aim of this book is to align latest practices, invation and case studies with academic frameworks and theories, where AI techniques are used efficiently for networked manufacturing enterprises. More specifically, it includes the latest research results and projects at different levels addressing quick-response system, theoretical performance analysis, performance and capability demonstration. The role of emerging AI techlogies in the modelling, evaluation and optimisation of networked enterprises' activities at different decision levels is also covered. Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Networked Manufacturing Enterprises Management is a valuable guide for postgraduates and researchers in industrial engineering, computer science, automation and operations research.
- Author BiographyDr. Lyes Benyoucef received his PhD in Operations Research at the National Polytechnic Institute of Grenoble, France, in 2000 and his HDR (Research Director Thesis) degree from the University of Metz, France, in 2008. He is a senior researcher (CR1-HDR) at INRIA (the French National Institute for Research in Computer Science and Control). His main research interests include modelling and performance evaluation; and the simulation and optimization of supply chains and e-sourcing technologies. Prof. Bernard Grabot teaches production management, industrial organization and ERP systems at the National Engineering School of Tarbes, France. He is a member of IFAC working groups on knowledge-based enterprise and editor-in-chief of the international journal, Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence. His main research interests concern the implementation of ERP systems, supply chain management and knowledge engineering.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note228 black & white illustrations, 73 black & white tables, biography
- Weight738 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byBernard Grabot,Lyes Benyoucef
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.