All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- Description'if AI is outside your field, or you know something of the subject and would like to know more then Artificial Intelligence: The Basics is a brilliant primer.' - Nick Smith, Engineering and Technology Magazine November 2011 Artificial Intelligence: The Basics is a concise and cutting-edge introduction to the fast moving world of AI. The author Kevin Warwick, a pioneer in the field, examines issues of what it means to be man or machine and looks at advances in robotics which have blurred the boundaries. Topics covered include: how intelligence can be defined whether machines can 'think' sensory input in machine systems the nature of consciousness the controversial culturing of human neurons. Exploring issues at the heart of the subject, this book is suitable for anyone interested in AI, and provides an illuminating and accessible introduction to this fascinating subject.
- Author BiographyKevin Warwick is Professor of Cybernetics at the University of Reading, UK, where he carries out research in artificial intelligence, control, robotics and biomedical engineering.
- Author(s)Kevin Warwick
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2011
- Series TitleThe Basics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.