All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionArtificial Intelligence Tools: Decision Support Systems in Condition Monitoring and Diagsis discusses various white- and black-box approaches to fault diagsis in condition monitoring (CM). This indispensable resource: * Addresses nearest-neighbor-based, clustering-based, statistical, and information theory-based techniques * Considers the merits of each technique as well as the issues associated with real-life application * Covers classification methods, from neural networks to Bayesian and support vector machines * Proposes fuzzy logic to explain the uncertainties associated with diagstic processes * Provides data sets, sample signals, and MATLAB(R) code for algorithm testing Artificial Intelligence Tools: Decision Support Systems in Condition Monitoring and Diagsis delivers a thorough evaluation of the latest AI tools for CM, describing the most common fault diagsis techniques used and the data acquired when these techniques are applied.
- Author BiographyDiego Galar Pascual holds an M.Sc and Ph.D from Saragossa University, Zaragoza, Spain. He has been a professor at several universities, including Saragossa University and the European University of Madrid, Spain. At Saragossa University, he also served as director of academic innovation, director of international relations, pro-vice-chancellor, and senior researcher in the Aragon Institute of Engineering Research (i3A). In addition, he has been the technological director and CBM manager of international firms such as Volvo, Saab, Boliden, Scania, Tetrapak, Heinz, and Atlas Copco. Currently, he is the professor of condition monitoring in the Division of Operation and Maintenance of the Lulea University of Technology (LTU), Sweden, where he also is involved with the LTU-SKF University Technology Center. Widely published, Dr. Galar Pascual serves as a visiting professor at the University of Valencia (Spain), Polytechnic of Braganza (Portugal), Valley University (Mexico), Sunderland University (UK), University of Maryland (College Park, USA), and Northern Illinois University (DeKalb, USA).
- Author(s)Diego Galar Pascual
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note188 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables
- Weight929 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.