All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionParr examines each region's groundbreaking and unique cheesemakers. Profiles of individual cheesemakers offer up information about their operation and their cheeses. Appendices cover the basics of cheesemaking, including a glossary and a cheese basics section that lists various types of cheeses and how to pair them with wine and beer. The book also includes selected recipes from local chefs and cheesemakers.
- Author BiographyTami Parr is the author of the Pacific Northwest Cheese Project Web site (http://pnwcheese.typepad.com), the online authority for news and information on the artisan cheeses of the Pacific Northwest. Her articles have appeared in numerous publications including The Oregonian, Edible Portland, Mix, and Northwest Palate Magazine. She is currently the president of the Oregon Cheese Guild and a member of the American Cheese Society. She lives in Portland, OR.
- Author(s)Tami Parr
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note8 color; 50 black & white
- Weight420 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.