All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHeavy ironwork meets delicate filigree! Get a collection of 20+ beautiful wire projects and learn exciting techniques for endless possibilities. Inspired by the ironwork so prevalent in her native Tucson, Jodi Bombardier fashions her signature heavy gauge wire frames into sinuous shapes, cold-joining them with fine wire to form open, lacy filigree patterns. Jodi focuses on technique, including the correct ways to use tools, hold wire, and create shaped wire frames consistently and precisely. She teaches how to create airy pieces that are still strong and stable eugh to withstand daily wear. The projects increase in complexity as the book progresses and the reader builds confidence in filigree. In addition to providing project instructions, Jodi demonstrates how scrolled designs can be manipulated, joined, or rearranged to create endless variations hampered only by the imagination.
- Author BiographyJodi Bombardier is a self-taught jewelry designer who discovered wire wrapping in 2005. She is a regular contributor to Step by Step Wire Jewelry, and she sells her jewelry in boutiques throughout Arizona and Utah. Jodi is a small business owner of Jewels By Jules, a unique handcrafted jewelry line. Both her webiste, Jewels-By-Jules.com, and her blog, Online-Wire-Wrapping-Instructions.com, offer tutorials. Jodi lives in Tucson, Arizona.
- Author(s)Jodi Bombardier
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.22Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.