All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionExperienced seed bead artist and Bead&Button contributing editor Maggie Roschyk gives friendly advice on topics like choosing bead colors and finishes, how to audition beads, and deciding which stitch to use to achieve a desired effect as they create necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Using rich cultural imagery from around the world as a teaching tool, Maggie Roschyk examines how decisions about bead color combinations, texture, and finish affect the finished work as she helps readers think like designers.
- Author BiographyMaggie Roschyk's beadwork has been juried into several national touring exhibitions and can be seen in many publications, including Bead&Button magazine, Art Jewelry Today, and Lark Books' 500 Beaded Objects. She has built a large following of beadweavers through her online Bead&Button column, Maggie's Musings, and her challenging classes at the Bead&Button Show.
- Author(s)Maggie Roschyk
- PublisherKalmbach Books
- Date of Publication29/12/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Books
- Out-of-print date13/12/2014
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight414 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.