All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Castag's Artists' Signatures and Mograms have become the standard reference source for galleries, museums, libraries, and collectors around the world. Artists' Mograms and Indiscernible Signatures III: An International Directory contains more than 1,250 signatures of some 1,225 artists. In addition to the standard signature entries, the book features sections for mograms and initials, common surname signatures, alternative surname signatures, symbols, and Cyrillic Signatures. It provides the researcher a reference tool t duplicated elsewhere-one that will save many hours of research.
- Author BiographyJohn Castagno is a multimedia artist and sculptor. He has been an art researcher for the past 40 years and also lectures on art and on art as an investment. Mr. Castagno's recent books include Abstract Artists: Signatures and Monograms, An International Directory (2007), American Artists III: Signatures and Monograms, From 1800 (2008), and African, Asian and Middle Eastern Artists: Signatures and Monograms From 1800 (2008).
- Author(s)John Castagno
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2009
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width221 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.