Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Frida Kahlo to Abraham Lincoln, this illustrated almanac surveys history's most influential creative minds through the objects they owned, the clothes they wore, their quirks, foibles and idiosyncrasies. Each historical icon is depicted in whimsical hand-drawn portraits antated with their associated trivia--including where they lived, what they ate, famous accomplishments, and more. A visually captivating who's-who of culture, an indie art treasure.
- Author BiographyJames Gulliver Hancock currently works out of studios in The Pencil Factory in Brooklyn, New York and from his homeland studio in Sydney, Australia. His work has been exhibited internationally and he has worked for a wide variety of high profile clients including Dell, Coca-Cola, Businessweek, The New York Times, Poketo and more.
- Author(s)James Gulliver Hancock
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note50
- Weight386 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.