All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionFind out what recording techniques your favorite artists employ during the creative process! Artists on Recording Techniques examines the recording process through an unlikely pair of eyes: those of the artist. Who better to share insights into capturing the creative process than the artists themselves? Everything from vocals to guitar and drums are covered through exclusive full-length interviews from author Jeff Touzeau's Music, Etc. column in Pro Sound News and bonus material never printed before. These one-of-a-kind interviews are published here, unabridged and in their entirety, for the first time ever! The discussions dip into an array of musical styles and genres, providing insight into the recording process from such well-kwn pop and rock artists as Roger Waters (Pink Floyd), Nick Rhodes (Duran Duran), Gerry Beckley (America), Steven Page (Barenaked Ladies), Joe Jackson, Tony Bennett, and John Fogerty. Artists on Recording Techniques provides musicians, audio technicians, engineers, studio owners, producers, equipment manufacturers, hardware and software designers, and music fans with a rarely seen window into the creative process of some of history's most legendary musicians.
- Author BiographyJeff Touzeau is an author, journalist and President of Hummingbird Media, Inc., a public relations and marketing communications firm specializing in the audio and networking industries. In addition to The Green Musician's Guide: Sound Ideas for a Sound Planet, Touzeau is also the author of four other books: Making Tracks: Unique Recording Studio Environments (Schiffer, 2006), Careers in Audio (Cengage Learning, 2008), Artists on Recording Techniques (Cengage Learning, 2008), and Home Studio Essentials (Cengage Learning, 2009). As a journalist, Touzeau has been writing the Music, Etc. column in Pro Sound News since 2005 and has authored dozens of feature articles over the years for magazines, including EQ, Professional Sound, Performing Songwriter, Tape Op, and many others. Touzeau, who is also a musician, lives in Westchester, New York, and is in the process of designing and building his own green recording studio, Hummingbird Sound.
- Author(s)Jeff Touzeau
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/07/2008
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date04/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.