All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
About this product
- DescriptionYvette, Matt and Holly have a lot going for them - true friendship, looks, satisfying jobs, a flat in the centre of Paris. Nowhere near wealthy eugh to be spoilt, they appreciate what is rather modestly theirs. But their real happiness seems to elude these three young individuals. In spite of themselves they are unusual: t the average parent, or plumber, or hairdresser. The push and pull of independence and love run like abrasive threads through the fabric of their lives. Could be the crucial ties that bind her, and him, and her together. However, as the days dwindle down through autumn into winter, Yvette has to make some important decisions regarding her partner and work, Matt receives a jolt within his comfort zone, and Holly some news she finds hard to bear yet consequently a spur for what's next. Change seems to be unavoidable for the trio, then. Only Arturo's Chair endures, come what may...
- Author BiographyTony Broderick was born in London but spent his formative years in Sussex. Fifty-three years old, he has worked within retail for much of his adult life, interspersed with spells of travel abroad. In 1990, he graduated from what is now the University of North London with a degree in European Studies. Currently he lives in Hove, and Arturo's Chair is his first novella.
- Author(s)Tony Broderick
- PublisherOlympia Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOlympia Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.