All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionYou already manage a company? Are you in the process of becoming a boss? You are t quite there yet, but you are interested in understanding management? This book is about making things happen. It is about what needs to be done (as to content as well as process) to make sure that your objectives (and those of the company) are met. The book covers all main aspects of company life: revenues, costs, risks, organization, personnel and leadership style. Enjoyable to read, it is t a combination of formulas and theories, rather a set of methodologies built on real life experience, easy to implement, that bring whoever has management responsibilities to a higher level of performance.
- Author BiographyDiego Polo-Friz was, from 2005 to 2011, General Manager of Finint, a financial intermediary (a so-called Payment Institution, according to the EU Payment Service Directive) active in Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom. From 1993 to 2005, he was first a consultant and then a partner with McKinsey & Co. He holds an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor's Degree in Business from Bocconi University in Milan.
- Author(s)Diego Polo-Friz
- PublisherDiego Polo-Friz
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiego Polo-Friz
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.