As I Lay Pondering: Daily Invitations to Live a Transformed Life by Kayce Stevens Hughlett (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionLike Mark Nepo and Rachel Naomi Remen, Kayce invites us to learn with her day by day as she creates a handmade life. Her stories enlighten while her prompts tickle the heart's ear to listen with more clarity and self-kindness. A beautiful way to spend a few minutes each day. Jennifer Louden, best-selling author and teacher This fresh and invative daybook hints of a memoir, reads as a guidebook, and resonates with the human experience. Each entry conjures the ineffable with soulful specifics-some tiny and concrete, others dreamily unreal-always seamlessly present. It is heavy-handed moral guide to self-improvement; rather it is an invitation into the bigness of life. Filled with inspiration, personal reflections, and simple activities to deepen the pathway to presence, it is the ideal companion for any transformational journey. Inspired and timeless, As I Lay Pondering offers: Intimate, relatable stories and practical reflections that bring wordlessness, oneness, and imagination to life. 366 accessible, here-&-w activities to immediately apply to your personal and professional practices. Soulful daily readings to urish your heart and enrich your life. Incorporated teachings from historical and current wisdom figures-Carl Jung, Martha Beck, Buddha, Jesus, Lao Tzu, Thomas Merton, Sue Monk Kidd, Anne Lamott and more. These daily meditations are a treasure, full of wisdom and creative invitations for your own pondering. Immerse yourself in a year of grace through this book. Christine Valters Paintner, PhD, author of: The Artist's Rule: Nurturing Your Creative Soul with Monastic Wisdom Content and style are exquisite. Unabashedly riveting and exuberantly rich with philosophical, existential, metaphysical and theosophical inquiries, and introspections-as well as rich, tender, and funny personal insights. Pedro F. Baez, Poet and Transformational Life Coach Literary author Sonya Rudikoff says that history provides abundant examples of men and women whose greatest gift is redeeming, inspiring, liberating, and nurturing the gifts of others. Anyone who witnesses Kayce Stevens Hughlett's personal story and approach to life will agree she belongs on this list. Kayce is a woman who has redeemed a forgotten childhood, dared to follow her wildest dreams, and liberated a parent's worst nightmares. As I Lay Pondering is the essential witness to this transformed life.
- Author BiographyKayce Stevens Hughlett is a soulful and spirited woman. In her roles as psychotherapist, life coach, author, spiritual director, and speaker, she invites us to playfully and fearlessly cross the thresholds toward authentic living. A strong proponent of compassionate care in the world, Kayce's live and online work focuses on the principle that we must live it to give it. Her early career began with a multinational accounting firm to be later refined as the path of an artist. She delights in walking alongside others as they explore and unearth their own pathways toward passionate living. Kayce is a Certified Martha Beck Life Coach and holds a Masters in Counseling Psychology from The Seattle School of Theology and Psychology. She is the co-author of Arts Centered Supervision published in Awakening the Creative Spirit: Bringing the Expressive Arts to Spiritual Direction, as well as contributor to other collections and online publications. Kayce is a trained SoulCollage(r) facilitator, a dedicated supporter of the Soltura Foundation, and co-founder of the Soul Care Institute-a professional development program facilitating the formation, nourishment, and deep inner work of soul care practitioners. Raised in the heartland of Oklahoma, she now resides in Seattle, Washington with her family. Discover more at: www.kaycehughlett.co
- Author(s)Kayce Stevens Hughlett
- PublisherAbeja Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbeja Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.