Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionLife is t something to be compared with others'. as it would result in having to throw up one's arms in air and go That's t fair .Face up to the situations that you are called upon to and always see ahead of you and maintain your trust and belief in the Almighty even under the most trying conditions. This book gives eugh inspiration to those who may be contemplating giving up the race, t kwing that victory was just a nudge ahead and that the shining glory of God is upon us all without favour or discrimination. It contains a collection of inspirational and devotional poems that could be of considerable help in giving courage to those who need to get on with life when it seems that burden is overwhelming. It also contains a few poems done in lighter vein making some day to day occurrences the subject. These chip-ins are to hopefully give the reader an enjoyable reading experience.
- Author BiographyRanjith V.A. Embuldeniya is a native of Sri Lanka and was born in the year 1961.Having had his high school education at Royal College, Colombo and gaining entrance to the University of Colombo, opted to join the General Sir John Kothelawela Defence Academy as a Service Cadet of the very first intake and then pursued a four year degree course in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering at the University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka, while undergoing basic military training required to serve as a Commissioned Officer in the Armed Services. Upon graduation he joined the Sri Lanka Army and served in the Sri Lanka Corps of Signals until he retired as a Lieutenant Colonel in the year2002.He received several medals of service during his career in the Army that spanned twenty one years and nine months. He then joined the Institute of Technology, University of Moratuwa as a visiting lecturer and remained in that position for three and a half years before leaving for the republic of Seychelles where he took up the position of Lecturer at the Institute of Technology Seychelles and later at the University of Seychelles. He now resides in Nova Scotia, Canada having migrated with his family in the year 2012.In addition to being self-employed he has devoted a lot of his time in creative writing. This book of poems As I see it is a collection of poems that comes out of the years of experience in myriad fields that has left him with lasting memories. As the title of the book implies the author does not intend to enforce any of his ideas or theories on the reader but invites them to just to indulge in a relaxing journey through the book but at the same time view with an analytical perspective, the message that he attempts to bring out in every piece of work of his. He wishes the reader good reading.
- Author(s)Ranjith Embuldeniya
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.