All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe present volume draws on nine book-length collections of Thomas's poetry, and includes a generous selection of new poems. Five of the collections are comprised of poems of geographic place, four of which are set primarily in Texas. His fifth place collection is set on the coast of Maine. The poems selected from his remaining collections range in subject matter from outlaw bikers to ekphrasis; from the avian world to an asylum for the criminally insane.
- Author BiographyLarry D. Thomas, 2008 Texas Poet Laureate and resident to Alpine, Texas, USA earned his BA in English literature from the University of Houston. For twenty-five years, until his retirement in 1998, he had a career in social service and adult criminal justice, He is the author of several collections of poetry.
- Author(s)Larry D. Thomas
- PublisherTexas Review Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHuntsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Review Press
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.