All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.94Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $10.85Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.75
About this product
- Description<strong>A mesmerizing, lyrical vel about sisters, secrets, and forgiveness from the acclaimed author of <em>Marriage: A Duet</em></strong></br></br> When Clare Layton, a successful fortysomething New York writer in a (somewhat) fulfilling relationship with a married man, hears from her sister Louise after twenty-seven years, she warily accepts a rapprochement. But Clare soon finds that little is as she believes, about both her sister's current life and their shared Hollywood childhood during the turbulent sixties . . .
- Author Biography<strong>Anne Taylor Fleming </strong>is a nationally recognized journalist and <em>CNN NewsNight with Aaron Brown </em>contributor. She is a regular on-camera essayist for <em>The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer </em>and the author of <em>Motherhood Deferred: A Woman's Journey. </em>Her work has appeared in the <em>New York Times, Newsweek, The New Yorker, Town&Country, </em>and <em>More</em>. She has been a radio commentator for NBC. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, journalist Karl Fleming.
- Author(s)Anne Taylor Fleming
- PublisherHyperion Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHyperion Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width135 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.