Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionComplete history of the Riley products beginning with the bicycle and wheel making businesses, followed by all vehicles on two, three and four wheels produced between 1898 and 1969. Chapters on the sporting Rileys and the Riley-based specials are included. Appendices list over 4,000 kwn Riley, detail Riley patents, Riley Clubs worldwide and table competition successes. The cars built under the Nuffield and British Motor Corporation are also covered, culminating in the final episode under British Leyland when production ceased.
- Author(s)David G. Styles
- PublisherDalton Watson Fine Books
- Date of Publication01/12/1992
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLoughborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDalton Watson Fine Books
- Content Note383ill.(8col.).
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.