All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionSavagely attacked as she lay sleeping on the sofa, Natalie Antonetti's skull was shattered. Bizarrely, she was able to move about her apartment, changed clothes and tried to speak to her son. Her words never came. Two weeks later she was dead. The only lead was a neighbor who claimed to have seen a shadowy figure wielding a child's baseball bat an hour prior to the attack. Despite a wide search for leads and questioning some suspects, the police were unable to find anyone who matched the description and the case grew cold. Then out of the blue, a woman contacted the police claiming her husband, Dennis Davis, shockingly revealed to her he had killed Natalie. With DNA, fingerprints, eyewitness and two witnesses who refused to testify, former journalist and rookie prosecutor Mark Pryor committed to bring justice to Natalie's family. This, his first homicide case would require him to be a sleuth, investigator and prosecutor all with the deadline nipping at this heels. He vowed to do it. As She Lay Sleeping follows the twisted and often murky criminal investigation all the way to its dramatic courtroom climax in this true crime thriller.
- Author BiographyMark Pryor is a prosecutor in Austin, Texas and holds a law degree from Duke University. His reporting credentials include a diploma from Stadbroke Journalism College in England and a Bachelors in Journalism from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Before becoming a lawyer, he was a journalist writing for newspapers in England and the United States. For ten years he covered crime beats in both countries, as well as producing special reports from Romania and Northern Ireland. He and his family reside in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Mark Pryor
- PublisherNew Horizon Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationFall Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Horizon Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.