All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $25.72Trending at AU $28.45
- AU $40.15Trending at AU $49.57
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.48
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $48.42
- AU $10.73Trending at AU $14.14
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.44
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $49.09
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Can You Do When Life Doesn't Turn Out Like You Planned? How do you respond when your husband or wife tramples your emotions? When your boss fires you unexpectedly? When you lose your life's savings? When the child you've loved and prayed for turns his back on you and your values? When disappointments like these smash their way into your life, you may want to scream, How could God let this happen? But what if God didn't just let it happen ? What if the things you call disappointments are really His appointments --events He is using to make you more like Christ? What if your circumstances are actually the flames of His grace, intended to melt and burn away the undesirable elements in your life, leaving you pure and radiant--like refined silver? You can be defeated by life's unavoidable disappointments, or you can become stronger because of them. Life's disappointments can send you on a dangerous downward spiral into discouragement, depression, or even despair. But in this eye-opening book, Kay Arthur guides you to biblical truths that will help you break that cycle and instead embrace disappointment as the cleansing fire God uses to make you--as silver refined--a reflection of His goodness.
- Author BiographyKAY ARTHUR is the author of numerous books, including When the Hurt Runs Deep and Lord, I Want to Know You. An international teacher and communicator whose work has touched millions of lives, Kay has received several awards for her writing and media programming. She currently serves with her husband, Jack, as co-CEO of Precept Ministries International, the organization they founded together more than forty years ago and which today operates in one hundred fifty countries in seventy languages. Kay and Jack live in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Kay Arthur
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)Kay Arthur
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time180
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.