All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThree further titles in the series - offering the absolute authenticity of the First Folio in a totally accessible form. This brand new edition accurately reproduces the First Folio of the plays of William Shakespeare (1623) letter for letter, dot for dot, but does so in modern type. At a stroke, the dust of ages is blown away and what Shakespeare actually intended is revealed to modern readers. Now Shakespeareans everywhere - students, actors, directors - can see for themselves what the Folio really says. As a further aid to understanding, on each opposite page, the same text appears but this time in a fully modernised version. This modern edition offers a useful safety net whenever the Folio becomes problematic. Each volume, scrupulously edited by Shakespeare scholar Nick de Somogyi, also contains two introductions - one to the series, one to the particular play - textual tes, an appendix giving variant versions from the Quarto where appropriate, and a facsimile page from the First Folio.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication26/09/2003
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleShakespeare Folios S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight345 g
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byNick de Somogyi
- Volume editorNick de Somogyi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.