Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLove is t easy, especially if you find the woman of your dreams and then lose her -- as Philip Griffin and his son Stephen each discover in turn. Stephen is just a boy when his mother and sister are killed in a car crash, and his father never recovers from the accident: he wasn't involved but is consumed by grief, his only desire to be reunited with his wife. Before that happens, though, Philip wants to ensure the happiness of his son, Stephen -- w a grown man. 'As it is in Heaven, Niall Williams' tale of love and tragedy, will leave you in tears' Tatler 'A bitter-sweet vel about passionate love giving way to commitment, grief to a sort of healing' Irish Times 'A tender and sober vel with a faith in romance that is absolute' Daily Express 'Delicious coincidence and tragedy, as extraordinary lives unravel and intertwine' Guardian
- Author BiographyNiall Williams was born in 1958 and lives in Kiltumper, Ireland, with his wife Christine and their two children. He is the author of three other novels, including Four Letters of Love (which was sold in over twenty countries and an international bestseller) and, most recently, Only Say the Word.
- Author(s)Niall Williams
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight215 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Reading Age16
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.