All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
About this product
- DescriptionSomeone is killing women in Manhattan -- but, who? The only clues: a signature heart carved into each victim's breast (inside are the initials J.C. and those of the deceased); copies of the New Testament (with underlined passages referring to infidelity); and fingerprints of a juvenile arrested in the 1960s. Enter Matt Davis, a plodding but effective NYPD homicide detective (hopelessly addicted to fly fishing - and chocolate) and his one-quarter Mohawk Indian partner, Chris Freitag, to whom he owes a long-standing debt of gratitude. Complicating matters for both of them is Rita Valdez, a spicy hot female detective, looking for true love, and t too particular about where she finds it. As the Twig is Bent is an explosive thriller that rips the cover off the sordid underbelly of the world of Internet chat rooms, and propels the reader on a -holds-barred journey toward its bone-chilling conclusion. CAUTION: Contains sexually explicit language, inappropriate for some readers.
- Author BiographyJoe Perrone Jr. was a sportswriter for the Passaic-Clifton, NJ, Herald News, as well as a freelance advertising copywriter. His short stories have appeared in the Mid-Atlantic Fly Fishing Guide and other magazines. In 1997, he co-authored Gone Fishin' With Kids (How to Take Your Kid Fishing and Still be Friends). Joe has authored four novels, his second work, entitled Escaping Innocence (A Story of Awakening) is a coming-of-age tale, set in the tumultuous '60s, and was published in 2008. Opening Day and Twice Bitten are the second and third in the Matt Davis Mystery Series. A fourth Matt Davis Mystery, Broken Promises is scheduled for release sometime in 2013. Another non-fiction title, A 'Real' Man's Guide to Divorce (First, you bend over and...) was published in 2009. Mr. Perrone was a professional fly-fishing guide and instructor on the Beaverkill River in the Catskill Mountains of New York. Presently, he lives in Western North Carolina with his wife, Becky, and the couple's two cats, Cassie and Callie. Readers wishing to contact him may do so via email at: email@example.com or visit him on his website at www.joeperronejr.com. Joe makes every effort to respond to all readers.
- Author(s)Joe Perrone
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.