Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionMore Negatives Expose Positive Images <br>The First Edition of Asbury Park: A West Side Story was published by Madonna Carter Jackson in 2006 using over two hundred black and white photo's that were taken in Asbury Park, NJ from the early 1940's through 1980 by her father, Joseph A. Carter, Sr.. The book has stimulated hours of conversations reminiscing about the way of life depicted in that time period. People of all ages are sharing their memories about the stalgic photographs, and senior citizens are spending hours identifying people and places that they recognize in the 244 page book. In this Second Edition, more of Joseph A. Carter's photographs have been selected to keep the memory of Asbury Park, Neptune, NJ and other Shore Area towns alive, and never to be forgotten.
- Author(s)Madonna Carter Jackson
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.