All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition includes<p>-- Introduction<p>-- Greek text<p>-- Commentary<p>-- Index of proper names<p>-- Selected bibliography<p>-- Glossary<p>The combined poems by these two writers scarcely exceeds 800 lines, making this volume a manageable text for an undergraduate Greek class. The epigrams convey a good sense of the Hellenistic ethos without posing daunting vocabulary problems.
- Author(s)Jerry Clack
- PublisherBolchazy-Carducci Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- LanguageEnglish & Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWauconda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBolchazy-Carducci Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteglossary, bibliography, index of proper names
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.