All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionWith more natural gas vehicles on the roads than ever before, today's technicians need to be prepared to service these vehicles, both in the shop and in a testing environment for ASE certification. To accomplish this, ASE Test Preparation - H1, Compressed Natural Gas has gathered the latest need-to-kw information about the new compressed natural gas task list, and paired it with ASE-style practice tests. The book begins with a history of the ASE and progresses to include guidelines, techniques, and strategies for taking and passing the certification exams. An overview of the task lists follows and is reinforced with both ASE-style practice questions and answer rationales that allow readers to practice their test-taking skills and identify areas in need of improvement.
- Author BiographyFind learning solutions to boost your career, augment your curriculum, improve your training courses or help you master new skills, from the leader in skills based solutions for educational institutions, businesses, and professionals - Delmar, a part of Cengage Learning.
- Author(s)Delmar Cengage Learning
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.