All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA satirical obituary from 1882 mourned the death of English cricket after a match in which Australia won on English soil for the first time. The body would be cremated, the tice said, and the ashes taken to Australia. The great rivalry between England and Australia kwn as the Ashes had begun.
- Author(s)Pat Morgan
- PublisherDemand Media Limited
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChobham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDemand Media Limited
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.