All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland, Oregon, draws hundreds of thousands of visitors each year. Many wonder, What else can we do while in town? The answer lies in this book, a photographic essay of natural, historic, and iconic sites within a three-hour drive. Fifty-five area photographers capture table landmarks such as Crater Lake National Park, the wild and scenic Rogue River, giant redwoods, the Klamath Wildlife Refuge, and Lassen Volcanic National Park. On-the-road and armchair travelers alike are invited to take in the idiosyncratic culture of towns such as Jacksonville, Yreka, Bandon, and Brookings. There's plenty here for history buffs, too. Readers are invited to savor the culture and biodiversity of Ashland, but also step out into its spectacular surroundings.
- Author BiographyBarbara Tricarico is the author of Ashland, Oregon. She photographed and co-authored Quilts of Virginia: 1607-1899. Barbara has a master's degree in deaf education from Gallaudet University. She and her husband Bill live in Ashland and have two grown sons.
- Author(s)Barbara Tricarico
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note218 colour photos
- Weight1130 g
- Width279 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.