All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionAs it passes from owner to owner, Ashoan's Rug tells the story of how the work of art is t in the creating, but in how the artwork changes lives. A literary magic carpet ride!
- Author BiographyCarrie's non-fiction book, The Last Childhood: A Family Story of Alzheimer's, Three Rivers Press 2000, has been noted as one of the top 100 books written about Alzheimer's. Her first novel, Lillian's Garden, was published by Roundfire Books in 2013. Carrie and her husband, Jeff Leiter, live in Raleigh, North Carolina. They have three children.
- Author(s)Carrie Jane Knowles
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoundfire Books
- Weight158 g
- Width136 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.