Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionASHTANGA YOGA: Stories from Beyond the Mat is t your typical Yoga book. Jason Stein skips the posture photos and Intro to Yoga Philosophy to explore personal topics in this frank, revealing, and often funny collection. The essays, sketches, tes, and how-tos contained here all address with reverence and humor the many ways a daily Ashtanga Yoga practice saturates life both on and off the mat. All content newly revised and rewritten, including: White Elephant Versus Termite Practice How to Start a Mysore Program Ashtanga Yoga and Crossfit What First Series Taught Me The Agonies of Yoga Photos 6-Pack Abs with Ashtanga!
- Author BiographyJASON STEIN has practiced Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga since 1998. He currently owns Portland Ashtanga Yoga in Oregon.
- Author(s)Jason Stein
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.