Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe primary emphasis of the Asia Pacific Development Journal is the publishing of based, policy-oriented articles that can engage the attention of policy makers, academicians, and researchers. The articles analyze development issues and problems relevant to the Asia-Pacific region. This issue discusses the following topics: bond markets in the Pacific rim; developing debt markets in Singapore; developing bond markets to diversify long-term development finance; SME subcontracting as a bridgehead to competitiveness; human resource competitiveness; and inflow of foreign direct investment to the ASEAN region. The Journal is issued twice a year.
- Author(s)United Nations
- PublisherUnited Nations
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited Nations
- Weight245 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.