All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of the volume is to provide some background on the various financial market segments of the Asian Pacific region. An understanding of institutional detail (size and scope) of the relevant markets affords a view that lends or detracts from the credibility of intermarket comparisons. An exposure and understanding of institutional detail supplies information that may bear on the statistical results of the empirical analysis. The vital roles played by capital markets of pricing capital, issuing new shares, providing a liquidity-creating secondary feature, serving as a vehicle for asset transfer, and providing a linkage to international capital markets are as important to emerging markets as to developed countries.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleContemporary Studies in Economic & Financial Analysis
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 86
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight912 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJonathan A. Batten,Thomas A. Fetherston
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.