All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsian American Students in Higher Education offers the first comprehensive analysis and synthesis of existing theory and research related to Asian American students' experiences in postsecondary education. Providing practical and insightful recommendations, this sourcebook covers a range of topics including critical historical and demographic contexts, the complexity of Asian American student identities, and factors that facilitate and hinder Asian American students' success in college. The time has come for institutions of higher education to develop more holistic and authentic understandings of this significant and rapidly growing population, and this volume will help educators acquire deeper and more intricate kwledge of Asian American college students' experiences. This resource is vital for college educators interested in better serving Asian American students in their institutions.
- Author BiographySamuel D. Museus is an Associate Professor of Higher Education at the University of Denver, USA.
- Author(s)Samuel D. Museus
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleKey Issues on Diverse College Students
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.