All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking volume is among the first to explore the Asian-American experience from a gendered perspective. Yen Le Espiritu documents how the historical and contemporary oppression of Asian-Americans has structured gender relationships among them, and has contributed to the creation of social institutions and systems of meaning.
- Author BiographyYen Le Espiritu, Associate Professor of Ethnic Studies at the University of California, San Diego, has written on ethnicity, immigration and race relations. Originally from Vietnam, she is the author of Asian American Panethnicity: Bridging Institutions and Identities and Filipino American Lives.
- Author(s)Yen Espiritu
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/1996
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleGender Lens
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date21/02/2010
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.