All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionAsian Anthropology raises important questions regarding the nature of anthropology and particularly the production and consumption of anthropological kwledge in Asia. Instead of assuming a universal standard or trajectory for the development of anthropology in Asia, the contributors to this volume begin with the appropriate premise that anthropologies in different Asian countries have developed and continue to develop according to their own internal dynamics. With chapters written by an international group of experts in the field, Asian Anthropology will be a useful teaching tool and a valuable resource for scholars working in Asian anthropology.
- Author BiographyJan van Bremen was formerly Professor for the Centre for Japanese and Korean Studies in Leiden University. Eyal Ben-Ari is Professor at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Syed Farid Alatas is Associate Professor at the Department of Sociology, National University of Singapore.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byEyal Ben-Ari,Jan van Bremen,Syed Farid Alatas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.