Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the assassination and cover up of the world's foremost genealogist and his wife, their only son, Daniel Erickson is rescued by Vue, who see's himself in the young boy. Vue teaches Daniel the skills and mindset needed to achieve the vengeance that has consumed him, but wishes he could help him do the one thing he can't: find peace. With each kill Daniel severs the tie to the boy he once was, embracing the demon within, uncovering the conspiracy behind his parents' death and t resting until all parties involved have been subjected to his personal justice.
- Author(s)MR Sonny P Syonesa
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.