CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers the newest kwledge related to relevant themes on the Asian ecomies as well as the latest concepts. In a succinct manner, it deals with the principal rmative and positive strands with which one need to be properly familiar in this subject area. The tightly written volume covers a great deal of ground and imparts kwledge on the Asian ecomy related themes to students, researchers and policy makers alike.
- Author BiographyDr. Dilip K. Das was educated at the Graduate Institute of International Studies, University of Geneva, Switzerland. A professor of international trade and international finance and banking, he was associated with Webster College Geneva; ESSEC, Paris; INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France; Australian National University, Canberra; Graduate School of Business, University of Sydney, Sydney. He has published extensively on international trade, international finance, international business, globalization related issues and the Asian economy in the recent past. He has worked as a consultant for the World Bank, Asian Development Bank and the USAID.
- Author(s)Dilip K. Das
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInnovations in Financial Markets and Institutions
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.