Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionCeremonies, rituals und traditions - as well as the fascinating combinations of flavours and ingredients, the culinary customs of Asian countries also arouse great interest. This book presents the projects of Asian and European architects on both continents, ranging from tea houses and sake bars through to entire restaurants. Enhanced with selected recipes and essays, the book is also a travel guide to Europe's many special Asiatic spaces.
- Author BiographyChristian Schittich, Editor-in-chief of DETAIL, Munich, Germany.
- PublisherEdition Detail
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- Series TitleDetail Special
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintEdition Detail
- Content Notenumerous illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width250 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristian Schittich
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.