Asian Fusion: A Culinary Odyssey from India to Japan by Chat Mingkwan (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.59
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $48.73
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $38.98
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionTake a culinary odyssey throughout the Asian continent and discover vegetarian versions of signature dishes from Japan, India, Laos, China, Korea, Malaysia, Burma, Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and the Philippines. The use of plant-based ingredients to replace fish allows those who are allergic to seafood and shellfish to enjoy this cuisine. The author is an expert at modifying traditional recipes for use in western kitchens, and this collection of recipes offers new epicurean experiences for both novice and more experience cooks. Also includes the historical background and major culinary influences on each Asian cuisine.
- Author(s)Chat Mingkwan
- PublisherBook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSummertown, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date03/02/2012
- Content NoteColour Photographs
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.