All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionMaritime power has been a key defining parameter of ecomic vitality and geostrategic power of nations. The first decade of the twenty-first century has witnessed the rise of China and India as confident ecomic powers pivoting on high growth rates, exponential expansion of science, techlogy and industrial growth.
- Author(s)Vijay Sakhuja
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.