All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeasoned home bakers Evonne Lyn Lee and Sarah FC Lee debut a stunning cookbook that contains 50 unique pie recipes that are set to make the Western staple an Asian favourite! Featuring 50 recipes from potpies and puff pastries to tarts, this collection of unique Asian pies will redefine the limits of pie-baking with exciting sweet and savoury pie fillings that tantalise your taste buds. Evonne and Sarah reveal their secret to making the light, buttery and crisp shortcrust pastry that you have always dreamed of and you can be assured that every recipe in here has been tested for success and comes with advice and tips specifically for that pie. With illustrated step-by-step instructions for basic terms and a comprehensive basics section that offers a variety of piecrust recipes and troubleshooting tips, this book is a complete guide to how easy it can be to make delicious pies to share with family and friends.
- Author BiographyEvonne Lyn Lee is a PR consultant, freelance writer and recipe developer. Despite the many hats she wears, she has always had a passion for Southeast Asian cuisine. Each time she travels, Evonne draws inspiration from locals and culls ideas to develop new recipes. Evonne has contributed recipes to leading food magazines in Singapore and has also written editorials for publications in Malaysia and Singapore. Follow Evonne on Instagram @asian_pies and Facebook Asian Pies- Evonne Lee & Sarah Lee that she shares with Sarah. Sarah FC Lee's first attempt at working on pastry was far from successful, but with perseverance, passion and her late mother's encouragement, she mastered pastry baking and has successfully developed several variations of fragrant, buttery and crisp shortcrust pastry to complement the pie fillings in this book. At the end of a stressful work day, Sarah unwinds by conjuring pie recipes as she drifts into dreamland.
- Author(s)Evonne Lyn Lee,Sarah Lee
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width210 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.42Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.29
- AU $24.51Trending at AU $26.85
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.