Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIt all started with Nina Marana's blog askmsrecipe.com. It became her mission to create simple recipes for the everyday cook from teenagers to goldenagers. She wanted the food in her recipes to save people's pocket books, rather than break the bank. In her book you will find an abundance of recipes from chicken, beef, side dishes and more. And if you have a recipe question all you have to do is Ask Ms Recipe and you might get an answer to that nagging recipe question you have had for years. Just Ask Ms Recipe......
- Author BiographyNina Marana started her dream of writing a cookbook when she was just seven years old. It all began watching her mother and two Grandmothers cooking in the kitchen. She learned to experiment in the kitchen by cooking for her three siblings with just a few ingredients while her parents were at work. Just two years ago she started her blog Ask Ms Recipe which evolved into writing her first book Ask Ms Recipe: Simple Recipes that Make Cents.
- Author(s)Nina Marana
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.