All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you want to kw about sex? Information about sex is everywhere. But what you learn from TV, movies, the internet, and friends is t always a healthy or accurate view of sexuality. Now revised and updated with current facts, Joanna Cole's Asking About Sex & Growing Up is the perfect book to provide answers to questions about sex. Writing especially for preteens, the author uses a question-and-answer format to offer straightforward information on a wide variety of subjects related to sex and puberty.
- Author BiographyJoanna Cole is the author of the popular Magic School Bus series, I'm a Big Brother, I'm a Big Sister, and many other award-winning books. In Asking About Sex & Growing Up, she provides a reassuring blend of practical guidance and scientific fact for the audience that needs it most.
- Author(s)Joanna Cole
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack and white
- Weight115 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bill Thomas
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.