All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecome a better astrologer! Using the methods in this book, you will learn to quickly identify and interpret natal chart aspect patterns for clients. - Stephanie Clement Sometimes chart interpretation is so complex, you can't see the forest for the trees. With Aspect Patterns, you'll actually begin by seeing the forest-the big picture. How the planets line up in a natal chart reveals an overall snapshot of one's personality, while specific aspect patterns offer details on how these traits unfold in character development, and in decisions concerning relationships, career, and life path. This valuable guide for astrologers presents a simple and systematic approach to aspect pattern interpretation-an important, but often difficult, element of astrological consultation. The natal charts of Carl Jung, J. K. Rowling, Paula Abdul, Celine Dion, and other cultural icons provide colorful examples of how aspect patterns reveal the true story of any individual 's natal chart. Using the tried-and-true techniques in Aspect Patterns, you will: -⊂ Learn to identify the aspect pattern in any natal chart, using the step-by-step instructions -⊂ Become familiar with the character traits, desires, and needs associated with each pattern -⊂ Find aspect patterns within picture patterns -⊂ Discover new insights into the classic patterns introduced by Jones and Jansky -⊂ Gain skill in integrating multiple chart factors into a consistent personalized story
- Author BiographyA professional astrologer for over twenty-five years, Stephanie Jean Clement, Ph.D., was a board member of the American Federation of Astrologers and a faculty member of Kepler College and NORWAC. Her Ph.D. in Transpersonal Psychology prepared her to work with clients in defining their creative potential and refining their creative process. Her books include Charting Your Career; Dreams: Working Interactive, What Astrology Can Do for You; The Power of the Midheaven; Charting Your Spiritual Path with Astrology; Meditation for Beginners; and Mapping Your Birthchart.
- Author(s)Stephanie Jean Clement
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/01/2007
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date31/10/2013
- Content Notecha
- Weight386 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.