Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis study sets out a theoretical approach to designing pedagogical grammars based on both psychological and linguistic principles in an attempt to devise a principled rather than electic way in which to select and present language data to the learner. These principles are illustrated by means of an investigation into verbal means of expressing future time in English and into suitable ways of presenting the relevant facts in a pedagogical grammar.
- Author(s)Michael Sharwood Smith
- PublisherHerbert & Cie Lang AG, Buchhandlung Antiquariat
- Date of Publication01/12/1978
- Series TitleForum Linguisticum
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 19
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintHerbert & Cie Lang AG, Buchhandlung Antiquariat
- Weight170 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.