Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.66
- AU $31.28Trending at AU $42.42
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.79Trending at AU $49.73
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $17.54
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Widdowson provides a critical review of the most prominent issues in language teaching today - among them the relevance of theoretical enquiry to practical pedagogy, and the relationship between grammar and discourse in communicative language teaching. He relates these issues to general perspectives on the nature of language and language learning.
- Author(s)H. G. Widdowson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/1990
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleOxford Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrated in black and white
- Weight295 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.