All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have Asperger's, high school can be a time of great promise and opportunity - to learn more about subjects you're excited about, join clubs and activities that interest you, and make new friends - but it can also be uncomfortable at times. This book helps you use your strengths and unique personal style to feel more comforatble in high school.
- Author(s)Blythe Grossberg
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication16/03/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.