All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionAsphalt Paving Techlogy 2013, a series volume, contains 26 original research papers devoted to the formulation, chemistry, mixing, modeling, testing and optimization of asphalt - with applications to highway and infrastructure engineering. Written by leading civil and structural engineers from universities and government agencies around the world, the book offers information for designing and producing higher-quality asphalt. Some of the highlights of the book include: new developments in mixing, testing, modeling; research findings on sustainable asphalt techlogy; bitumen use and specifications in Europe; and, fully-searchable text on accompanying CD-ROM. Chapters include: Development of a Failure Criterion for Asphalt Mixtures under Fatigue Loading; Hot Mix Asphalt Pavement Frictional Resistance as a Function of Aggregate Physical Properties; Evaluating Photocatalytic Asphalt Pavement Effectiveness; Laboratory Conditioning Protocols for Warm-Mix Asphalt; An Industry Perspective on Sustainable Asphalt Techlogies; and, Specifications and Use of Bitumius Materials in Europe.
- PublisherDEStech Publications, Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDEStech Publications, Inc
- Edited byEugene Skok
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.