Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionAspy is a very, very, very small monster who doesn't have a roar. Join Aspy on his journey to find his own roar and make new friends! Asperger's syndrome can be hard to understand at first, but with the love of friends and family, everything will get better. Aspy's Roar is a fun story that is meant to help readers have an idea as to what Asperger's syndrome can feel like.
- Author(s)Rebecca Dahling
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.