All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver caught yourself screaming, I could just kill that teacher ? What would it take to justify such antisocial behavior and weeks of detention? Especially if he's the best teacher you've ever had? Giving you an F on a quiz? Misprouncing your name during roll call...again? How about blowing up the moon and threatening to do the same to Mother Earth - unless you take him out first?! Plus a reward of a cool 100 million from the Ministry of Defense! Okay, w that you're committed...How are you going to pull this off? What does your pathetic class of misfits have in their arsenal to combat Teach's alien techlogy, bizarre powers and...tentacles?!
- Author BiographyYusei Matsui was born on the last day of January in Saitama Prefecture, Japan. He has been drawing manga since he began elementary school. Some of his favorite manga series are Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and Ultimate Muscle. Matsui learned his trade working as an assistant to manga artist Yoshio Sawai, creator of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. In 2005, Matsui debuted his original manga Neuro: Supernatural Detective in Weekly Shonen Jump. In 2007, Neuro was adapted into an anime. In 2012, Assassination Classroom began serialization in Weekly Shonen Jump.
- Author(s)Yusei Matsui
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleAssassination Classroom
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight184 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Artist(s)Yusei Matsui
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.