All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssassin's Creed is one of the biggest entertainment properties in the world. A sweeping and visually rich narrative covering the Crusades in medieval Jerusalem, the pirate-infested oceans of the Caribbean, the height of the French Revolution, and more, Assassin's Creed immerses fans in the most dramatic periods in human history and brings to life some of its most intriguing and influential characters. This comprehensive book explores the history and legacy of Assassin's Creed, its rich mythology, and the vivid artwork of the entire franchise, including works created for the graphic vels and downloadable content. With never-before-seen concept and character art, Assassin's Creed: The Complete Visual History reveals the creative process behind the immersive historical settings as well as the development of such iconic characters as Altair, Ezio, Conr, and Ar, to name a few, chronicling how the franchise has evolved over the years while retaining its bold, signature look. Written by gaming journalist Matthew Miller and featuring commentary from key Ubisoft developers and artists, this comprehensive visual history offers unparalleled insight into one of the industry's most acclaimed franchises. The ultimate word on the blockbuster gaming phemen, Assassin's Creed: The Complete Visual History is a must read for fans of the franchise and those interested in discovering the astounding artistry behind the creation of a major contemporary video game series.
- Author BiographyMatthew Miller is a writer and editor for Game Informer magazine and website, where he has covered games since 2004. He lives just outside of Minneapolis, MN, with his wife and two exuberant dogs.
- Author(s)Matthew Miller
- PublisherInsight Editions
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectComputer Games: User Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2245 g
- Width241 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.