All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionSuccess in automatic assembly design and operation comes from an awareness and sensitivity to a multitude of small design details, and only Frank Riley could pack so much knowledge and experience into a practical and authoritative guide to the selection and application of automatic assembly machinery. This book provides a thorough overview of management, engineering, and machine operator considerations necessary to ensure successful specification, procurement, design, manufacture, installation, and sustained productivity of new assembly systems. Places more emphasis on how corporations can employ an integrated systems approach to automatic assembly to respond to product quality, productivity, global manufacturing competitiveness, and increasingly aggressive consumerism. Includes a vast amount of practical information about all aspects of automated assembly. Thoroughly discusses several unusual and valuable topics, including a look into the 21st Century and the emerging influence of simultaneous engineering in manufacturing.
- Author(s)Frank J. Riley
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight965 g
- Width203 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.